Per week (7 nights):
October to May 595€ or 85€ p.n.
June & September 700€ or 100€ p.n.
July 840€ or 120€ p.n.
August 945€ or 135€ p.n.
- 1 en-suite bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 en-suite bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 single bed
- 2 towels per person, linen and handmade soaps are provided and included in the price
- Kitchen: cooker, toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, cutlery and crockery
- TV, DVD player and DVDs, log fire, board games and books, hair dryer, washing machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sun loungers, outside seating, BBQ, outside tap and barrel to wash wetsuits, free use of beach toys
- Bicycles, surfboards & wetsuits available to rent
- For babies: cot, high-chair and baby bath; there’s also a stair gate provided for extra security for small children
- Firewood included in the winter
- Fully licensed holiday home that complies with the safety and hygiene regulations by the local council
- No pets, No smoking, Self-catering
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- The house has steep steps and parents of very young children should ask us for more details about the steps if concerned for children’s safety
- Village Café offers meals, snacks, drinks
- Nearest beach: Bordeira, 4km. Nearest amenities (Carrapateira) 3 km away.
- For shopping, restaurants, museums and all other forms of entertainment, there is a choice of Aljezur (12 kms away) or Lagos city (35 kms away).