Nestled in the historic zone of Aljezur, this cosy holiday cottage of 50m² sleeps up to 5 people and has been renovated to a high standard. It is only a few minutes’ walk from all amenities, such as cafes, restaurants, bakery, museums, shops, launderette and veggie & fish market.
• 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
• 1 bedroom with bunk bed that sleeps 3 (1 up, 2 down)
• Bathroom with shower
• 2 towels per person, linen and handmade soap are provided and included in the price
• Hobs, toaster, kettle, mini-oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, cutlery and crockery
• TV, DVD Player, DVDs, books, hairdryer, BBQ
• Free Wi-Fi
• Bicycles, surfboards & wetsuits available to rent
June & September: 560€ per week (80€ per night)
July: 630€ per week (90€ per night)
August: 700€ per week (100€ per night)
Low Season: 455€ per week (65€ per night)
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required to confirm a booking. The remainder is to be paid in cash on the day of arrival.
A security deposit of 250€ is due in cash at arrival and will be refunded at check-out after inspection of the property.
Check-in time is between 16h and 22h.
• Fully licensed holiday home that complies with the safety and hygiene regulations by the local council
• No pets, No smoking, Self-catering
• Not suitable for wheelchairs
• Nearest beaches (7 kms away): Praia da Amoreira, Praia da Mte. Clérigo, Praia da Arrifana