Situated in a wonderful village location near Aljezur, this holiday house offers space for 5 guests on 115m². Enjoy beautiful villages views from the terraces and explore the magnificient and unspoilt beaches nearby.
• 1 en-suite bedroom with 1 double bed
• 1 en-suite bedroom with 2 single beds
• 1 bedroom with 1 single bed
• 2 towels per person, linen and handmade soaps are provided and included in the price
• Cooker, toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, cutlery and crockery
• TV, DVD player and DVDs, log fire, board games and books, hair dryer, washing machine
• Free Wi-Fi
• Deck chairs, outside seating, BBQ, outside tap and barrel to wash wetsuits, free use of beach toys
• Bicycles, surfboards & wetsuits available to rent
• For babies: cot and high-chair available; there is also a stair gate provided for extra security for small children
• Firewood included in the winter
June & September: 805€ per week (115€ per night)
July: 910€ per week (130€ per night)
August: 980€ per week (140€ per night)
Low Season: 595€ per week (85€ per night)
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required to confirm a booking. The remainder is to be paid in cash on the day of arrival.
A security deposit of 250€ is due in cash at arrival and will be refunded at check-out after inspection of the property.
Check-in time is between 16h and 22h.
• Fully licensed holiday home that complies with the safety and hygiene regulations by the local council
• No pets, No smoking, Self-catering
• Not suitable for wheelchairs
• The house has steep steps and parents of very young children should ask us for more details about the steps if concerned for children’s safety
• Village Café offers meals, snacks, drinks
• Nearest beach: Bordeira, 4km. Nearest amenities (Carrapateira) 3 km away.
• For shopping, restaurants, museums and all other forms of entertainment, there is a choice of Aljezur (12 kms away) or Lagos city (35 kms away).